- National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program
- Spaceflight and Exploration from the Internet Public Library
- Windows to the Universe
- Search Space Grant Nationwide
- Sky Mythology. Sky People and the beginning of Earth and stories of constellations and other features of the night sky.
- Texas Space Grant Consortium. Working to ensure that the benefits of space research and technology are available to all Texans.
- Florida Space Grant Consortium. Supports the expansion and diversification of Florida's space industry through grants, scholarships, and fellowships to Florida students and educators.
- American Distance Education Consortium. International consortium of universities delivering distance education programs and services.
- Ask Dr. Math. This episode of "Ask Dr. Math" lists places on the web to learn about African-American mathematicians.
- Minority University—Space Interdisciplinary Network (MU-SPIN). This is a NASA educational intiative for historically black and other minority group colleges and universities focusing transferring advanced computer networking technologies to these institutions.
- Native American Astronomy. Explores the ways that the Lakota people interpret the night sky. Includes a detailed, printable star map.
- What Role Have Women Played in the History of the Space Program? In 1961, the Mercury 13 women aviators were secretly, and extensively tested for their physical and psychological tolerance to the then-unknown rigors of spaceflight.
- Your Sky. An interactive online planetarium. View maps of the night sky for your home.
- Space Camp. Uses space to excite and educate children ages 9 to 18 in the fields of math, science and technology.
- Solar System Live. See the position of the planets right now, or as they appeared on another date you specify.